27° 25° ночью
62.90 73.13

Форум

В теме 1 сообщение

Investing in a startup business?

Автор hawrd strack, 18 июня 12:35
на форуме 4-й месяц

Hi,

This is a complicated question, because I'm not even sure what to ask or who to ask. Maybe that is a problem...I am an anesthesiologist, and a colleague of mine has started an outpatient anesthesia business - essentially providing traveling anesthesia services to dental offices in town, with plans to expand to more offices and eventually other states. My friend is legit. Runs everything by the book (medically speaking) and is providing quality care. They started turning a profit recently after about 1 year of being in business.The company is expanding and therefor requires more money and I have the opportunity to invest for stake in the company. On one hand - I have nothing but confidence in the medical care being given.On the other hand - I am a physician and have no idea how to evaluate the financial health of a company. My investment strategy thus far has been low cost index funds in the style of many bogleheads.
So - how do I evaluate the books on this company? Any advice? Thoughts?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=234877
Biotechnology Solution Example

Thank you.

Смотрите также

• Finance issues for small home biz?

Hi,

My wife is contemplating starting a business at home for which she'd be the sole employee. Initially it would start exceedingly small and the profit (if any) would be in the noise...

• Corporation Tax

Hello,

I'm a Private Limited Company with a turnover of £119 in my first year. I'm trying to fill in my corporation tax return on line and under Trading Losses I keep getting...

• Funding for a new business

Hello,

I am seeking funding for a new start up. Total amount would be approximately $160,00. That is equipment purchase and funding/working capital for the first year. Potential income...

Вход

Нет аккаунта? Зарегистрируйтесь!