3° ночью
67.52 76.09

Форум

В теме 1 сообщение

Finance issues for small home biz?

Автор hawrd strack, 18 июня 12:36
на форуме 7-й месяц

Hi,

My wife is contemplating starting a business at home for which she'd be the sole employee. Initially it would start exceedingly small and the profit (if any) would be in the noise of our other income. But it may grow...or fail. Nevertheless, I would like to become knowledgeable about appropriate ways to proceed on all financial matters (taxes, insurance, risk, accounting, and so on). I don't want to go nuts and spend gobs of time setting things up that aren't necessary but I also don't want to ignore things that are important.Can anyone advise resources for such things? Websites or books?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17543
Staffing Management Video

Thank you.

Смотрите также

• Investing in a startup business?

Hi,

This is a complicated question, because I'm not even sure what to ask or who to ask. Maybe that is a problem...I am an anesthesiologist, and a colleague of mine has...

• Corporation Tax

Hello,

I'm a Private Limited Company with a turnover of £119 in my first year. I'm trying to fill in my corporation tax return on line and under Trading Losses I keep getting...

• Funding for a new business

Hello,

I am seeking funding for a new start up. Total amount would be approximately $160,00. That is equipment purchase and funding/working capital for the first year. Potential income...

Вход

Нет аккаунта? Зарегистрируйтесь!